Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving!

I had an amazing Thanksgiving this year! The food was great, sleeping in was great but most importantly spending time with my family was great! On the first day of Thanksgiving Break I went to my friends house to work on a school project which was so fun! First we ate lunch, then we worked on the project (and finished it), and then we went to the park and then came back to her house again and played games until my mom came and picked me up. It was great! Then the next day I just slept and played video games but on Tuesday my sister came home from college, she stayed only till Sunday but that’s ok because for thanksgiving break she is staying for a whole month! Now jumping to Thursday (Thanksgiving) My dad made two turkeys a smoked one and a fried one, I did not try the smoked one (though I am sure it was just as good) but the fried turkey was delicious! My mom and my Nana made a lot of food but my favorite dishes that they made would have to be the mashed potatoes and the lemonade. For desert my Nana brought two cakes and 3 pies, and my Grandma brought two cakes. I still haven’t finished everything they brought yet 😂!

Thanksgiving break was so fun, and I’m so excited for Christmas break, plus there is only 22 more days as of typing this till Christmas!

Yours truly,

Jordyn